“Change”, is to be the theme of the next music summer in Saanenland. Prime musicians and orchestras will be performing in unique locations, offering the perfect opportunity to combine an indulgent stay at Le Grand Bellevue with an enchanting classical program.
- Three night’s stay in the selected suite or double room category with a sumptuous breakfast buffet for two persons
- One ticket per person to a Menuhin Festival Gstaad concert of your choice (subject to availability)
- One flexible before-and-after three-course dinner for two persons at LEONARD’s on the evening of your chosen concert *
- Transfers to and from the concert venue (only within Gstaad)
- Access to the exclusive Le Grand Spa (3,000m²)
- Free minibar, high-speed internet and local transfers on arrival and departure
From CHF 1,052 per person for three nights in a double room
* Advance booking is required. Menus do not include beverages.