Enjoy a glorious summer in Gstaad with our range of seasonal activities and inhouse events with sunshine galore and a cool evening breeze. See the sights from above on a helicopter flight through the mountain peaks and take a hot air balloon ride over Gstaad at sunrise. Learn the art of cheesemaking at a traditional local cheesery or launch yourself down vertiginous Alpine slopes on a mountain bike. Go for a bracing wild swim in a mountain lake and practice mountain pose in the shadow of actual mountains in an outdoor yoga class. The choice is yours.
Some of our exclusive summer activities
Tennis Adventures with Smashing
Le Grand Bellevue has exclusive access to Gstaad’s centre court, not even a stone’s throw from the hotel, is yours for the taking, and we can arrange for you to have a private class with a pro at any time. Join one of our Tennis sessions in collaboration with Smashing, our official tennis & padel partner.
Feeling brave? Head out to one of Gstaad’s magical lakes or rivers for a bracing session of wild swimming with a private guide.
Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga at the Arnen Lake
We believe in nature’s healing properties. Join our expert yogi for a Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga class on one of Gstaad’s most beautiful lakes. Relax, breathe and just be!
Gstaad Menuhin Festival 2024
12. JULY – 31. AUGUST 2024
“Transformation”, is to be the theme of the next music summer in Saanenland. Prime musicians and orchestras will be performing in unique locations, offering the perfect opportunity to combine an indulgent stay at Le Grand Bellevue with an enchanting classical program.
– Three night’s stay in the selected suite or double room category with a sumptuous breakfast buffet for two persons
– One ticket per person to a Menuhin Festival Gstaad concert of your choice (subject to availability)
– One flexible before-and-after three-course dinner for two persons at LEONARD’s on the evening of your chosen concert*
– Transfers to and from the concert venue (only within Gstaad)
– Access to the exclusive Le Grand Spa (3,000m²)
– Free minibar, high-speed internet and local transfers on arrival and departure
From CHF 1,052 per person for three nights in a double room
* Advance booking is required. Menus do not include beverages.