Raise a glass and toast to your dream wedding or special occasion in Gstaad. Whether you are planning a grand celebration or an intimate gathering, we have a wealth of venues and expertise to help make your special day one to remember, with spaces that can accommodate up to 160 people, and an atmosphere full of love.
- LEONARD’s: Michelin-starred cuisine and sophisticated decor make our signature restaurant the quintessential spot for wedding receptions and private parties for up to 150 guests
- The Lounge: Elegant design, with plenty of cosy corners, The Lounge is the perfect spot for a cocktail reception, exhibition, launch party or Afternoon Tea for up to 70 guests
- Le Petit Chalet: Rustic and chic, our chalet restaurant is the ideal space for a cosy gathering of up to 25 guests
- LEONARD’s Terrace and the Garden Lounge: For the ultimate summer wedding, launch event or presentation for up to 500 guests, there’s no space quite like our grand garden lounge and terrace, surrounded by manicured gardens and spectacular Alpine views
- LEONARD’s Cellar: Indulgent feasts, wine tastings and game nights for up to 20 people are just a few of the ways to use our intimate and atmospheric wine cellar
- The Clubhouse: A special event requires a special location, which is why you can hire the exclusive Gstaad Yacht Club Clubhouse for your event, with catering by our teams and Chef Robert Speth
- Private Cinema: Gather up to 18 friends and colleagues for a private film screening or presentation within our glamorous private cinema
- bouquet: Take the party up a notch at our chic cocktail lounge, bouquet, which is available for parties and receptions for up to 160 guests
Tailor your experience to every level of luxury. Enjoy a decadent lobster lunch for up to 50 people hosted by our Michelin-starred Chef Robert Speth at the rustic mountainside Bühlhaus. Celebrate your wedding with over a hundred of your friends and family at the private Gstaad Yacht Club. Or speak to us about making Le Grand Bellevue – spa, grounds, and all – exclusively yours for a singularly spectacular event; a palace that is yours to enjoy in its entirety.